Euro Asia Projects is a fast growing company, supported by European Projects Consulting in Romania. It offers a true understanding of the needs, opportunities and challenges presented in Turkey. European Project Consulting is an international firm founded in 2006 and specializing in project development, management and business consultancy services for Romania, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Through consultancy, trainings, lobbying activities and research, we aim to contribute to the development of the society and the European integration process of Turkey.
The fields in which Euro Asia Projects offers assistance are varied, they include: elaboration of projects accessing European and national funds, project management, lobbying, strategic planning, designing local development strategies for public authorities and SMEs, capacity building as well as business consultancy.
Euro Asia Projects works with a wide range of institutions, partnering with clients in all sectors and regions such as SMEs, trade unions, universities, civil society organizations as well as state entities and local governments.
Euro Asia Projects is looking for a talented and dedicated person to;
• Conduct research about national and EU funds for development projects
• Assist to build up nation-wide network for sharing the information of upcoming projects and funds
• Perform necessary office management tasks including filing Provide administrative support to executive director including updating the database and website and preparing documents for board meetings
• Required experience and skills
• Knowledge in development and European Union
• 2rd or 3th year undergraduate students who study at International Relations or European Union Studies
• Exceptional communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Ability to multitask
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skill
• High degree of detail orientation
Time commitment: 2 or 3 days in a week. It depends on your schedule and vacation plans.
Employment dates: April-September
Preference will be given to candidates available for the entire period, but those with availability only through May are encouraged to apply. Please send a resume, information including dates and time perid of availability.
Euro Asia Projects
0212 230 37 10